Turtle Jack’s Muskoka Grill
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A Muskoka Getaway for two (2) people. (the “Prize”)
RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
- 1. The Contest (the “Contest”) commences at 11:00 a.m. EST on Tuesday June 25, 2019 and concludes at 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday August 25, 2019 (the “Contest Period”).
2. The Contest is open only to residents of Ontario who are 18 years or older at the Contest opening date, excluding any employees and directors of Turtle Jack’s Muskoka Grill, Tortoise Restaurant Group Inc., Molson, any affiliate (as defined in the Canada Business Corporations Act) of Turtle Jack’s Muskoka Grill or Tortoise Restaurant Group Inc. (the “Affiliates”), employees, directors and officers of their respective advertising and promotional agencies, as well as family members of any of the foregoing.
HOW TO ENTER AND HOW TO WIN
- 3. To enter the Contest you must use one or more of the following methods:
- 4. Must be a Turtle Jack’s Loyalty Club (TLC) member.
- 5. Qualifying purchases include:
- i. An item off our limited time only feature Summer Menu.
- ii. Fajitas and/or Sol on Tuesdays
- iii. Appetizers, excluding nachos, after 5pm
- iv. Belgian Moon or Leinenkugel’s on Thursdays.
- 6. TLC members will automatically be entered into the Contest upon completion of qualifying purchases.
- 7. Not valid on purchases of a side only.
- 8. Enter via email by sending your name, address & phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org (this method is limited to one (1) entry per person per day).
The Grand Prize Winner’s name will be drawn randomly by a member of Tortoise Restaurant Group Inc. or one of its affiliates, on Monday, September 9, 2019.
The GRAND PRIZE WINNER will be awarded a Muskoka Getaway for two (2), at a destination that is to be determined by Tortoise Restaurant Group Inc. or one of its affiliates. The Winner must redeem the Prize within two (2) weeks from the date of the draw. Redemption of the Prize is only available between September 9, 2019 to March 1, 2020 (the “Available Dates”).
The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize before freight, PDE and taxes is $1, 500.
NOTIFICATION AND QUALIFICATION OF SELECTED ENTRANT
Prizewinners will be notified via e-mail and/or telephone. In order to be declared the winner by the Contest judges, the potential winner must be in compliance with these Official Contest Rules and Regulations and, in particular, the following:
- Selected entrant must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question.
- Prizewinner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Declaration and Release form within seven (7) business days of notification.
- If the selected prize winner cannot be contacted by email or telephone, fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, fails to return the Contest documents within the specified time or is unavailable on the specified dates, he/she will forfeit their prize and an alternate winner will be randomly selected.
Contest judges’ rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the Contest and the awarding of the Grand Prize.
This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the Contest Rules and by the decisions of the independent administration and judging organization, which shall be final with respect to all matters relating to this Contest. All entries become the property of the Tortoise Restaurant Group Inc. and none will be returned.
No correspondence regarding entries will be entered into with entrants, except as provided in these Official Rules. Communication will be entered into only with selected entrant. Winner must provide valid photo I.D. as per Section 2.
By entering the Contest, entrant releases and holds the Tortoise Restaurant Group Inc. any affiliates harmless from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession or misuse of any prize. The entrant, upon entry, agrees to fully indemnify the Tortoise Restaurant Group Inc. and its affiliates from any and all claims by third parties relating to the contest, without limitation.
The Tortoise Restaurant Group Inc., without limitation, will not be liable for any failure of the website during the contest; for technical malfunctions or any other problems that may occur during the Contest Period as it relates to online entries. The Tortoise Restaurant Group Inc. reserves the right to amend or terminate the contest at any time without liability. Any amendments will be available online at turtlejacks.com/summer.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. All entries that are incomplete or submitted through illicit means, specifically but not limited to, using any robotic or automated program to increase the odds of winning, or do not conform to the Contest Rules may be disqualified. All entries are subject to confirmation of information by the Tortoise Restaurant Group Inc. The Tortoise Restaurant Group Inc. and affiliates assume no liability for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries and are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, by technical or human error, during the administration of the contest.
Tortoise Restaurant Group Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from the Contest and to ban the individual from any future contest of the Sponsor that it finds or believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Contest Website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Prize must be accepted as awarded. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES IS PERMITTED EXCEPT BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE ANY PRIZE WITH ANOTHER PRIZE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE, IF A PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED AS DESCRIBED FOR ANY REASON. PRIZES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND ARE NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH OR CREDIT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
IF THE WINNER FAILS TO REDEEM THE PRIZE WITHIN THE AVAILABLE DATES THE PRIZE BECOMES NULL AND VOID.
Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all matters pertaining to the Contest. Contest is subject to all applicable laws. By entering/voting, participants release and hold harmless Sponsors, its affiliated and related companies and advertising, promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won. Winners will be required to sign and return, within the time period indicated on the documents, a Declaration of Compliance with Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release and/or any other document.
By entering, you consent to Sponsor’s use, should you become a winner, of your name, place of residence and photograph or other likeness, and your testimony without further compensation or notice, for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any media or format (including the Internet) in connection with the products, this Contest, or future similar contests. By entering, you declare that you have complied with the Contest Rules.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrants. If a selected entrant’s entry is an Internet entry, the selected entrant may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry.
The Tortoise Restaurant Group Inc. respects each entrant’s right to privacy. By entering the Contest and voluntarily providing personal information, entrants consent and agree to the Tortoise Restaurant Group Inc.’s collection and use of entrants’ information for the administration of the Promotion in accordance with the applicable privacy policies of Turtle Jack’s Muskoka Grill / The Tortoise Group available at https://www.turtlejacks.com/privacy-policy. Personal information collected in relation to the Promotion will be destroyed following the Promotion and awarding of the Prize. However, if an entrant joins Turtle Jack’s Loyalty Club he / she consents to receive future information from Turtle Jack’s Muskoka Grill / The Tortoise Group & Turtle Jack’s Muskoka Grill / The Tortoise Group may use the information provided to initiate, maintain and develop a relationship with the entrant in connection with any offering, news or announcement from Turtle Jack’s Muskoka Grill / The Tortoise Group.